Have you ever paid penalty for violating the traffic rules and regulations? If your answer to this question is yes, then you may know how difficult it is to cope up with the situation. New Jersey Meadowlands Commission has created a site called NJMC direct, where you can make your payment online. NJMCdirect.com site allows you to pay in a very convenient and easy way your traffic ticket online.
NJMCDirect – Make a payment online:
- To make a payment, it is necessary to save the tickets that you have received from the traffic police of New Jersey.
- Go to www.njmcdirect.com and click on the “Continue” button, and here you can find out the details.
- Now after that you will be redirected to a new page where you need to provide details like License plate number, ticket prefix, court ID, and a ticket number. After providing all the details, click on the “Continue” button. Using your credit card number, you will be able to pay your fine. Even you get other procedure, for this purpose you will be correctly guided on the site, close the tab.
Working Hours of NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal:
Monday to Thursday between 7:30 AM and 11:45 PM (EST)
On Friday between 7:30 AM and 10:45 PM (EST)
On Saturday between 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM (EST)
On Sunday between 1:00 PM to 11:45 PM (EST)
How does the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal Work?
Once one has everything needed to pay NJMCDirect Tickets Bill Online ready and within reach, one can complete their payment. The whole payment process is fast, convenient and easy to follow. Following are the steps one should follow while paying NJMCDirect Tickets Bill Online on the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal:
- One needs to open the browser on the laptop or the mobile and access the official website of NJMCDirect https://portal.njcourts.gov/webe11/atswepr2/home.do.
- Once the official website opens up, click on the option of ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- Clicking on either of these will start up the payment process.
- On the next screen, fill in the necessary tabs of Court ID, Ticket Prefix, Ticket Number and License Plate.
- Next, one needs to click on the ‘Continue’ button to further the process.
- Next, one will find two alternatives- a) View NJMCDirect Ticket and b) Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment. Click on the option in accordance with the need of the hour.
- The ‘View NJMCDirect Ticket alternative will only illustrate the ticket while the ‘Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment’ will start up the payment process.
- Next one needs to pay the traffic violation ticket fine by using the Credit or Debit Card
(VISA or MasterCard).
NJMCDirect Pay- How to Pay?
To start using the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal to pay the fine, one should first of all make sure that they have the certain things in handy in order to use the NJ Ticket Prefix Code procured from the NJMC Direct Ticket Payment Portal. The following things are required by an individual to pay NJMCDirect Tickets Bill Online at New Jersey Meadowland Commission Direct.
- Traffic Ticket: When you violate a traffic regulation, you are presented with a legal traffic ticket by the officers. It is of utmost importance to keep the parking or traffic ticket near you as not only does it work as a proof but also it states the Court ID and Ticket Number which are indispensable while paying the ticket.
- License Plate Number: One should keep License Plate Number within reach to pay the NJMCDirect Pay Tickets Bill Online. One can find the license plate number on the driving license and it is easily available under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card: While paying one’s fine on the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Online Portal, the payment option available is always online, this one should retain their debit or credit cards while paying their fines on NJMCDirect.com. One can use a Master Card or a Visa Card for such disbursements.
- The basic requirement is a Mobile device or a PC or a Laptop with secure Internet access.
Contact Details: NJMCDirect Customer Service Team
- Office Address: NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chestnutt Street.
- Phone Number: 973 284 4945
- Fax: 973 284 4914
- NJMC Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
This is a superb approach to paying your visitors ticket without problems. You can always access it at the comfort of your own home or office and keep away from driving all of the ways to the county court workplaces.
You will need to get a Newark municipal court which is imparting offerings on online payments and bills and through NJMC Direct; you complete the technique right away. You additionally have the chance to view sample tickets and make the price via the internet. Start the usage of the method now and experience the convenience.