USPS is known in briefed United States Postal Service, established in the year 1971. It is a service which invites its customer to share their opinion and views and used to deliver your gift cards to their customers. Customers feedback to use for the betterment of services and provide the ideas to them, where they have to improve. The USPS is known as U.S. Mail, Post Office or Postal Service as well.
It is a kind of independent government agencies which is directly authorized by the constitution of the United States and responsible for providing the postal services in associated states, insular states and in entire the United States. Moreover, wholly it is responsible for delivering almost 40% of the world’s mail and non-urgent letter (USPS holds and Ownership over the delivery of non-urgent letters).
In order to participate in the USPS customer experienced survey, you need to visit the official sites of USPS and few authorized independent government agencies.
The USPS Postal Experience Survey
USPS survey conducted to request the customers to provide their feedbacks wherefore they can rectify customers’ needs. By participating in the survey, the customer might have the opportunity to win rewards 1) Cash Prize, 2) stamps.
USPS Survey Details
- Is purchase Necessary? : Yes
- Age Limit: 18 and more
- Prize: Cash Prize or Stamp
- Entry Mode: Online
- Entry For: Employees and members of USPS family
- Survey Available Only For : Legal Resident of the United States
Customer Experience Survey- USPS
Need genuine feedback as per your most recent USPS experience. The rules and need to fulfill for participating in the USPS survey:
- USPS employees’ immediate family members and Employees working in USPS not allowed taking part in the USPS survey.
- You should legally a resident of The United States.
- You should be 18 years old to get an entry into the USPS survey.
- You must have a System with internet access.
- You must have purchased at least one at the USPS local post office.
- You need to have knowledge of English or Spanish language.
After fulfilling the above rules and requirements, you need to follow these instructions in order to complete the USPS Survey successfully:
- Open the web browser on your system.
- Visit and click the official survey website of USPS.
- Once you click, the web page will be redirected to the official Survey website of USPS.
- First, you need to select the language as for convenience.
- Click ‘Next’ and then you will redirect to the new information page.
- Read carefully all the information shown on the screen and then, click ‘Next’.
- Enter the printed zip code.
- Again click ‘Next’ and put the required details.
- Then, select the date and location of your visit
- And then, click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Now, genuinely you need to answer all the survey questions.
- After completing, submit your survey
USPS Survey- Postal Experience Survey Rewards
- A cash prize or stamp can be winning as a reward.
A coupon will be rewarded if you win a cash prize
- The rewarded coupon needs to be converted only in the necessary period.
- At your next visit redeem your coupon at the USPS post office.
- If you won a stamp then you can redaction the same from the local USPS post office.
- When you are visiting your post office, to redeem your rewards, need to carry your previous purchase receipt with you.
About United States Postal Service (USPS)
USPS is unequivocally authorized by the Constitution of The United States and it is one of the independent government agencies. It is the largest civilian vehicle operator in the world and the third-largest civilian employer in the United States followed by the federal government and Wal-Mart. It formed in the year 1971.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) employs almost 617,000 workers, each day, according to the Government’s submissions; the United States Postal Service (USPS) delivers some 660 million pieces of mail to as many as 142 million delivery points. As of 2016, the USPS operates 31,585 post offices and locations in the U.S., and delivers 153.4 billion pieces of mail yearly. As of February 2015, the USPS has 617,254 active employees as compared in 2014 because employees operated 211,264 vehicles in 2014.
- First of all, the age limit should be 18 and above.
- Moreover, they must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Above all, the employees of USPS and their immediate members of the family will not be allowed to join in this survey.
- You must make a purchase from USPS to participate in the survey.
USPS Contact Details:
You can contact the USPS customer care service team in the following ways:
USPS tracking phone number: 1-800-222-1811.
USPS Customer Service Number: 1-800-275-8777.
TDD/TYY Relay number: 1-800-877-8339.
USPS Experience Survey Website: postalexperience.com/pos
Finally, we expect this article provides complete information regarding the USPS Customer Feedback Survey. Do let us know whether this article helped you participate in the survey. Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you.